Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Winners!

Congratulations to Ashley Minks and Leslee Wilcox! 


They are both winners of a free 5 x 7 matted print of "Old Rusty" from Shirleen Bland's Art Studio!  Way to go!


Thank you everyone for entering the drawing.  Please let others know about my blog as I will have FREE drawings from time to time and check back often to see my new paintings as inspiration comes.   Please also know that I do custom paintings of your favorite subject and prints of my paintings at very reasonable prices.  They can make very nice gifts for Mother's Day or any holiday of the year!  I use paypal but if you would rather send a check I accept that as well.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kaylene Neslen said...

Congrats to the winners. Old Rusty is one of my favorites.